Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Time Observing!

Friday was my first day of my 40 hours of observations for my ED 340 class! I'm observing in a first grade inclusion classroom, at the primary elementary school I attended for first grade. At first I was kind of shy and just took notes about the class. Then I moved my seat, and one of the students came up to me and introduced himself. After that, I offered to help around the classroom with their cloud projects. The class was very sweet and the students seemed to be comfortable with me. I couldn't get over how cute it was when they called me "Ms. David". I seriously cannot wait to go back in two weeks! The teacher was also very welcoming and helpful to me. I'm so excited to continue observing. I think I may even want to teach younger students now!

No comments:

Post a Comment