Thursday, September 1, 2011

Three Classes Today, then a Four Day Weekend! :D

This is my first of three classes today before my four day weekend! I still have my Fundamentals of Music for Elementary Teachers (which I LOVE) and my Teaching Language Arts for Elementary Students later on today (it's the first time we're meeting, so I'm a bit anxious.) Today in ED 447 we worked on our blogs (haha) and started exploring delicious.com which may be one of my new favorite sites! It's so amazing, I've found SO many amazing web pages about Special Education and Autism. I also found a lot of resources for teachers in general. I know I'm definitely going to be using delicious.com throughout college and during my teaching career. http://www.delicious.com/DanielleDavid

1 comment:

  1. Your blog was so interesting! I love the fact that you also want to be a special education teacher. Teaching students with disabilities is a great career to pursue. The link to your delicious webpage was so helpful! I got to view different websites about special education and autism. I LOVED them!

    ReplyDelete