Thursday, October 6, 2011

Columbus Day Break!

It's Columbus Day weekend this weekend! Friday and Saturday I have DphiE things so I won't be going home until Saturday night. Then on Sunday I'm going to the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) with my boyfriend. I need to go to the MoMA for my art class. The day the rest of the class is going is my first day of work so I need to go another day. After the MoMA, we'll probably go out to eat in Hoboken. On Monday I'll hang around with my sister and probably go shopping. I might go back to Caldwell on Monday night. If I don't, then I will observe on Tuesday. I really hope I can observe Tuesday because I would like to see how the students are on other days of the week (since I usually observe on Fridays). I'm so excited for the weekend! I just really want to relax and have a little time to rest, especially after rush week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment