Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm presenting my first lesson plan in music today and I'm freaking out!

So, the title of this post is self explanatory. I have my very first presentation today and of course I'm the first one in the class to present. I'm nervous that I'm going to not do so well and be a little shaky. I would really like to get a good grade on this lesson. My lesson plan itself is fine, I'm just VERY nervous for the presentation part. Hopefully it'll go alright. On another note, I finally figured out how to start my webpage! Yay! I'll definitely post it on here once I finish it up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did just fine on your presentation! I know it can be scary getting up in front of your peers and talking. Sometimes I feel like everyone is judging me even though I know they probably aren't. I feel like it is easier to talk in front of other students, especially younger ones because they respect your authority. Now that the first one is out of the way, you now know what to expect.

    ReplyDelete