Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm so ready for the weekend, it's not even funny.

For some reason, I am just SO tired today. I cannot wait to go home tonight and be with my family. I have my music class after this (but it should go by quickly since the other students are presenting today) and then my other education class's midterm (which I should literally just breeze through). Tomorrow I'm observing my first graders! I'm so excited, they're so interesting to observe. On Saturday I'm going to the zoo with the program I work with (Daisy). The zoo is my FAVORITE trip to go on with Daisy. The participants get very excited and always have a great time there. After work, I'm going to babysit the two little girls that I've been babysitting since they were born. On Sunday I'm going to a walk for Alzheimer's in Paramus. I'm very excited because I really enjoyed doing the Breast Cancer walk last week. I also want to go to the Alzheimer's walk because I have a few friends that have family members who suffered or are suffering from Alzheimer's. I would love to support the cause in honor of them.

2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with the number of philanthropic organizations that you support. Yes, all of these causes are excellent one. Tell me what you think the little students are learning by taking these field trips. Does the teacher have a set of objectives for these trips that she has shared with you?

    How are those surveys coming? what are the results and what predictions can you make? Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The program I work at isn't just little children though, we have a range of participants from 5 years old-39 years old! They love to go on trips because they experienced things they may not have experienced had it not been for programs like Daisy. The participants love to see the animals and it's a very safe zoo!

    ReplyDelete