Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Registered!!!

I registered yesterday and got into almost every class I wanted! I was really trying to get into Children's Literature but it was full by the time I registered. So now I'm taking Shakespeare's Political Plays at 8:30AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On the bright side, I don't start until 3PM on Mondays and Wednesdays, and I have Fridays off! I do have two night classes though, but that's totally fine with me. I'm also taking my second Scholars program course! It's on politics and propagranda in film, which sounds amazing to me. The other classes I'm taking are Intro to the Exceptional Child, Methods for Early Childhood education, English Literature, and Sacrements in Contemporary Life. I'm a little nervous to take 18 credits, but since I have a lot of breaks, I should be able to keep my GPA up.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it is going to be a busy semester. I, too, am having a busy semester....................four courses. Happy Thanksgiving Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete