Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Registration

So I definitely thought I could register today because after this semester I'll have 68 credits done, but apparently I only have a total of 53 already completed and I need to register tomorrow instead. :( I'm a little stressed out, but I guess it won't be too bad. In other news, I'm officially the Vice President of Academic Affairs for Delta Phi Epsilon! I'm in charge of organizing social events, and obviously, academics affairs. I need to make sure the girls are getting their work done and keeping up their grades! We are also having a Purple Pancake Dinner tomorrow to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation! All are welcome and it is from 6:30-8:30 for the general public, tickets are $5 for an adult and $2 for children!

1 comment:

  1. Registration is very difficult and extremely stressful! I definitely understand how it feels. You are so smart I am sure that you will be able to handle 18 credits and the sorority and if you need me for anything, I will always be there to help :) If I didn't live so far away I definitely would have come to your pancake dinner.

    ReplyDelete